Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic (Classic Version) Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Private Messenger

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hanstatdg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Private Messenger
    Posted: February-21-2007 at 8:22pm
I have a lot of messages in my Private Messenger Outbox, some of them going back to 2005. They are messages I have sent to other forum members.

Unfortunately, there is no way to delete Outbox messages. They have to be deleted from the Inboxes of the members who received them.

Please would all forum members take a few moments to access their Private Messenger Inboxes and delete any they no longer need to keep.

Many thanks.
David Hanstater
Administrator.
hanstatdg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hanstatdg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-11-2011 at 3:06pm
Once again, please would ALL members search their Private Massages Inboxes and delete those they no longer need to keep. It only takes a few moments.

As I mentioned in my previous message, which goes back to Feb 2007, because of the way the Forum is set up, private outboxes can't be deleted.
David Hanstater
Administrator.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic