Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic (Classic Version) Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

FSPAINTER A332 MODEL - Request

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pailakamoeuhane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FSPAINTER A332 MODEL - Request
    Posted: July-07-2007 at 6:22pm

I searched for FSPainter A332 model in Avsim.com.  I can't find it and a lot of time AVsim.com library search box sometime tricky and unable to find it.

What is the zip files for FSPainter A332 Model?  I need it for Thomas Cook Airlines.

I found this Texture:    Thanks

Category: Flight Simulator 2004 - AI Aircraft
Thomas Cook Airlines UK Airbus A330-200 FSP Link  -->ZipDive!  Download

File Description:
Thomas Cook Airlines UK for FSPainter A330-200.For AI use and texture only.Original aircraft model is required. Thank you Mark Armistead for paintkit.

Filename: fsp_a332_thomas_uk.zip
License: Freeware
Added: 24th April 2006
Downloads: 1349
Author: Shinji Imai
Size: 270kb

I'm American Airlines Fan!!!
hanstatdg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hanstatdg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2007 at 6:59pm
It's included in the package aiairbus.zip from Flightsim.com.
David Hanstater
Administrator.
pailakamoeuhane View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pailakamoeuhane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2007 at 9:46pm
Thanks, It's FS2002 and is there update model for FS2004?
I'm American Airlines Fan!!!
hanstatdg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hanstatdg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2007 at 4:21am
It's fine for FS2004 as well. They are supposed to be flyable, but for FS2004 I wouldn't fly them.

The way to stop them appearing in FS's aircraft list is to edit the .air file with AirED. Change 'Aircraft Type' from 0 to 2, and save.
David Hanstater
Administrator.
Mike... View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2007 at 12:32pm
All the necessary info about the FSP Airbus series is in the following pinned post:
- http://ultimatetraffic.flight1.net/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=1222&PID=14069#14069

You need the basepack and the FS9 FDE updates.
HintMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HintMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2015 at 2:56pm
Hi just wanted to say when i downloaded the Thomas Cook A332 its not a complete repaint i add it to the plane A332_V2 and it shows half thomas cook and eva air it was by it self but it was black and click ok and crashed game its like Teva air and the rear of the thomas cook plane and eva air tail what the heck need help and no need for c**p AIR thing i drove a AIA 744 ACA it has panel and ai sound dude it works fine and those fsp are in my directory selection plz help It annoys me man there arent no planes that i need a330s of fsp are cool nice wing flex so guys i need thomas cook so i can go to gatwick or EGLL.
HintMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HintMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2015 at 2:58pm
You really dont need to do ALL that i mean come on it works for me just add panel and sound click FS9.EXE voila it works with nice sound from other AI its like im the family of ai i hate real planes i dont wanna be different i want to be kING OF AI.
HintMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HintMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2015 at 3:05pm
No its good it works the aircraft.cfg was miss put number
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic