Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic (Classic Version) Forums > Ultimate Traffic in FSX - Classic Version
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

cant see any traffic on fsx

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smuge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: cant see any traffic on fsx
    Posted: February-10-2008 at 6:00pm
hi all iv downloaded ultimate traffic,  have gone through all the procedurs, made sure i have traffic.bgl in my senenry/world/senery. have complied it again and still no ut aircrafts?? what am i doing wrong please can you help me? kind regards simon.Angry
smuge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smuge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2008 at 6:01pm
running on windows vista.
John Goodwin View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Goodwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2008 at 11:19pm
Check to see if you have your AI settings at 50% or above in your FSX aircraft settings.
blackheathbloke View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackheathbloke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2008 at 6:15am

Smuge, I have exactly the same problem as you.

Been running on Xp with no probs, now I've switched to Vista Ultimate I can't see any traffic apart from the occasional default Caravan. 

Traffic set to 100%, Direct X preview off, Aircraft shadows off, ran UTX as 'Administrator, bgl file seems to be the right size and place.

It's a mystery.

Ouch

RFields View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RFields Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2008 at 8:32am

Which video card do you have?

Which SP of FSX?

If you have a Nvidia - are your drivers dated after Dec 12, 2007?

Reggie Fields, KADS, Addison, Texas, USA
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackheathbloke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2008 at 11:14am

I have Acceleration installed, so SP2.

I have the 169.25 driver, dated 11Dec07

Nvidia is telling me that this is the latest one ?

smuge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smuge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2008 at 12:29pm
hi guys all sorted, i put my traffic settings on the fsx settings page up to 100% and can now see all the ut traffic, fantastic, thanks to everybody that helped me sort this problem out.Star
static1635 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote static1635 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2008 at 12:50pm
I have this problem also, empty airports in FSX with Vista. It was ok with XP. Even with my traffic set to 100% I get one aircraft on an airport. I have been onto Microsoft about it but they just ran FSX aswell and agreed there is no traffic on the airport. If I select 'new view' and 'traffic' I can see them in a window sitting on the airport parked but not showing in the main view. I don't want my traffic set to 100% as I know that more aircraft should be showing and I am wasting processor power on invisible aircraft.
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackheathbloke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2008 at 1:09pm

Originally posted by static1635 static1635 wrote:

I have this problem also, empty airports in FSX with Vista. It was ok with XP. Even with my traffic set to 100% I get one aircraft on an airport. I have been onto Microsoft about it but they just ran FSX aswell and agreed there is no traffic on the airport. If I select 'new view' and 'traffic' I can see them in a window sitting on the airport parked but not showing in the main view. I don't want my traffic set to 100% as I know that more aircraft should be showing and I am wasting processor power on invisible aircraft.

You need traffic at 100% or you won't see much.

You could try removing a few airlines and then re-compliling if your PC can't handle to much traffic ?

maiochine View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maiochine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-11-2008 at 9:23am

Hi all !

Its is so stupid that i feel like crying when i discovered why all of us cant see traffic in FSX after compiling, have a great graphic card win xp vista ect....

I actualy run on XP and as you all had trouble after i compiled files and didnt see any aircraft on the airport though having the traffic bar at 100% !!!!

Its so simple ! :D

Go to C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery

you will find 2 files named Traffic.blg and trafficAircraft.utb, okay for us it seems so normal....hhheee instead if you pay attention the file is called Traffic.blg with "T" in capital letter !!! you only have to rename the file in traffic.blg all written in small characters !

That's all Folks :D i hope the Flight1 team fix that bug because its so annoying waisting all time searching on Google and forums for a solution when its that silly to implement a capital letter for the file name when it should be written all in small characters ...boh...:(

GundamWZero View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GundamWZero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-14-2016 at 7:14pm
I do not see Traffic.bgl.... I see trafficAircraft.utb, but not Traffic.bgl.

gilsonc View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gilsonc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-23-2017 at 1:09pm
Neither do I... nobody answers...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic