Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic (Classic Version) Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedNew Sched's Still in the Works? for fs9?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Sched's Still in the Works? for fs9?
    Posted: March-31-2008 at 8:30pm

I check from time to time to see if there is any news about 2008 sched's.   Have said before that I would be happy to settle for annual updates.   

Wondering if you can provide us with any ideas as to where things are with this program as far as FS9 schedules go.     There are still a lot of us around using fs9.  

Even an idea for what direction UT is headed would be appreciated.    I'm wondering if WOAI is eventually going to take over in terms of flightplans and aircraft.     I just recently replaced my Air Canada in UT with the WOAI, been thinking of replacing some of the bigger airlines too.     Newer schedules, new repaints.   Of course, you can do that all with UT too, but WOAI is a nice package, click and install.    Plus, they still cater to the FS9 crowd and support FSX.   

Just wondering if the writing is on the wall here, or whether FS9 updates are still a reality.      It may be that UT is on the computer for a long time for those airlines you just can't seem to find anywhere else.        Still, that list is dwindling.  

Still a big fan of UT and all it brings to FS9.      

Mike... View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2008 at 9:56am
Good question and I hope someone in the know can give us an honest answer within a reasonable amount of time.

Even if it's not what we want to hear, let us know. That being said, a Summer 2008 schedule would certainly sell and I don't see why they wouldn't provide one, seeing as how they have an FSX UT to cater for as well... And hopefully, they wouldn't have to create two entirely different schedule updates.
John Goodwin View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2008 at 8:57pm

I will lock this post at this time.

I will try and find out what the plans are for a Spring/Summer 2008 schedule are for you and I will report the results in this post for you.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic