Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic (Classic Version) Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How fix american Airlines painted as UPS?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 5islander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How fix american Airlines painted as UPS?
    Posted: April-11-2008 at 3:59pm

Searched FAQ's and Tech support forum but didn't see anything. Forgive me if I missed it.

Noticed I have ups textures painted on some American Airlines aircraft. Anyone have a fairly simple fix for this? Thank you.

Hernan1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hernan1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2008 at 2:39am

Open Ultimate Traffic, Click on 'Utilities', then click on 'Aircraft'. Select UT Aircraft by 'Airline". Find United Parcel Service, and select the aircraft in question. See what has been assigned to that aircraft and find the proper aircraft from the menu to your right. Save, and Compile. The next time you open Flight Simulator, your changes will show what you corrected. The important thing is that once you find the correct textures, SAVE and COMPILE. See the screen shot:

Delta is MY airline
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic