Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic (Classic Version) Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Before I spend a lot of time ......

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote calypso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Before I spend a lot of time ......
    Posted: August-11-2005 at 8:36am
........ filling in the gaps to replace "default" repaints, I was wondering if someone had done this and if so, whether the missing repaints are available for download, in one package, so to speak.

I would not really mind doing it myself, but my time is limited (the wife!). :)
John

Geneva, Switzerland
John Goodwin View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Goodwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-11-2005 at 9:54am

Many people have "filled the gaps", unfortunately there is no majic one install package for this but there are tools that do help to make the process easier. I have managed to keep the areas where I fly ( South Africa, Europe, North America) fairly "default" free zones.

There are a few third party tools available to help in this task, if you look at my site below you will find all that you need.

calypso View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote calypso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-11-2005 at 10:05am
Thanks John. I had already started with Switzerland, but I just though it was worth a try to see if a less time-consuming way existed.
John

Geneva, Switzerland
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic