Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic 2 for FSX > General Discussion - Non Support Topics Only
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Installation Error when loading Ultimate Traffic 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Installation Error when loading Ultimate Traffic 2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicholasm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Installation Error when loading Ultimate Traffic 2
    Posted: May-17-2010 at 11:39pm

Hi Guys,

Just got my cd in the mail today from your HQ i am having issues running the program i have attached a screen shot referring to the error it wont let me upload. Also it is rejecting me obtaining official access to the support forums.

I need help

Nick

katyp View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katyp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-19-2010 at 1:44pm
Nick,

What is your problem exactly registering to the support forum? Open a support ticket if needed, support is not provided here
http://www.flight1.com/ticket.asp
Best Regards
Katy Pluta, Flight1 Support
yos233 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yos233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-19-2010 at 3:24pm

Nevermind. Pay no attention to me.

NeilT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeilT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-01-2011 at 11:32am
is this flight 1 company genuine
i bought traffic 2 a few days ago from pc world and it wont start.
when i try to register it it says the certificate has previously been used

when i try to open a ticket with flight1 thay say my email address isnt valid which is odd as my bank, work etc have no problems with it.

i am just wondering if this is duff software and the flight1 company is just some scam
hanstatdg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hanstatdg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-01-2011 at 6:50pm
Originally posted by NeilT NeilT wrote:

is this flight 1 company genuine
i bought traffic 2 a few days ago from pc world and it wont start.
when i try to register it it says the certificate has previously been used

when i try to open a ticket with flight1 thay say my email address isnt valid which is odd as my bank, work etc have no problems with it.

i am just wondering if this is duff software and the flight1 company is just some scam

The product registration certificate is probably attached to the back of the manual. If that is the one you used, and it doesn't work, goto HERE and this time click on the "Create a New Ticket" button. On the next page click on the "General Customer Service" option and fill in the boxes.
David Hanstater
Administrator.
John Goodwin View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Goodwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-02-2011 at 2:39am
HOTMAIL accounts sometimes cause the system problems, as HOTMAIL is used by most PHISHERS and SPAMMERS to flood systems. If you have another e-mail address try that and you may have more success.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic