Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic (Classic Version) Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

one question (or two)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trainzcool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: one question (or two)
    Posted: September-26-2005 at 8:42pm
Yah, so am i missing something.
1. where do i put the texture file when i'm done downloading it from the web, (say...pai, for example)

2. How do you actually take a screenshot in Fs? I have figured out how to post, yesterday

thanks and happy flying
Brennan Walter~ UT user since 2004

"AI will never be the same way again"
John Goodwin View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Goodwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2005 at 9:00pm
  1. Go to my web site below and you will find articles on how to install new textures and then assign them.
  2. Press ALT PRTSCN and then paste into a picture editing program, you can use MS Paint or if you have something better use that.
freelancer View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freelancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2005 at 9:18pm
I use SnapShooter, available from AVSIM.  It allows you to take screenshots 'on the go' and you can save them to a specific size and format to your hard drive.
Mark
P3D v4.4
Robin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2005 at 6:19am
Following to John's reply to your question about screenshots... depending on your computer and/or keyboard you press either ALT+PRTSCN, PRTSCN, or PRTSCN with your F-lock off. Then as John says you paste it into a graphics program and do what you want with it.

Visit my local airport - S33* 03.5333' E137* 30.8667' YWHA!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic