Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic Live Version 1 > General Discussion - Non Support Topics Only
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

UTL and FSX Addon menu

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spee12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UTL and FSX Addon menu
    Posted: July-14-2022 at 11:30am
I'm hoping someone is still out there that uses FSX despite the new MSFS2020 which I do not like right now and hope they improve the ease in which you simply want to fly....that's another story...I've come across UTL v1 recently and found it to be one of the best addon AI traffic programs out there..I had no problem installing and running it but I'm wondering if anyone else had this problem..while running FSX ..UTL does appear in the drop down add on menu..but if I try and tweak my airliner fuel and weight...and go back to the FSX screen...UTL dissappears from the drop down menu..or if I go to "Map" and come back to FSX..UTL disappears...but not always..sometimes it stays on the drop down menu...my point is I never know what will cause and why UTL to disappear...wondering if anyone has had this problem and if there is a simple fix...hope this makes sense...UTLv1 works but does not always appear on the FSX drop down menu...thanks for any help..
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic