Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic (Classic Version) Forums > Screenshot Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Beijing to Detroit (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hernan1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Beijing to Detroit (video)
    Posted: May-20-2012 at 3:57am
This is my recent video for the full flight of Delta Air Lines flight 188 from Beijing Capital Airport to Detroit Metro airport. When I thought of making this video, I had to have the Spring Airlines flight plans in place. I was able to install it, unfortunately, at the time this flight was scheduled to depart, Spring Airlines had departed earlier that morning. I hope you enjoy it. Feel free to post a commnet on the video page, or, subscribe to my channel. Wink
Delta is MY airline
hanstatdg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hanstatdg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2012 at 12:07pm
Hi Hernan,

Fantastic video. The realism is astonishing. I particularly like the moving map.
David Hanstater
Administrator.
Hernan1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hernan1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2012 at 4:44pm
Thanks David. I appreciate your comment. Smile
Delta is MY airline
PlaneMan25 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlaneMan25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2012 at 11:39am
NICE
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic