Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic 2 for FSX > UT2 Screenshot Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New AA & UA liveries

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunnyraj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New AA & UA liveries
    Posted: January-04-2015 at 7:31pm
Hi all,

Seeing all the old liveries while flying around made things feel less realistic, so I started experimenting with WOAI, which I then inputted into UT2. Now I see the new UA and AA liveries, the latter of which I think is beautiful, and even the 787.

Here are some screenshots:

UA 788 departing DEN for NRT:

AA 738 in the new colors:

AA MD80, still in old colors, but AI Aardvark's version's engines sound beautiful:

UA 752 on take-off roll at Vail:

Departing Vail:

- sunnyraj Smile
Taipan View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Taipan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2015 at 6:57pm
Very good idea.

I've just downloaded all of WOAI and going to start updating. 

Two questions though:
1. How do you find WOAI on VAS usage? I heard they are not as optimised as UT2 aircraft, and not mip mapped is that right? Or is it just the same?
2. How do you backup all of your livery assignments? I ask because it's going to take me a huge long time, and then I need to reinstall for Prepar3d 2.5 so I want to get back the assignments done already..

Thanks
orbit View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2015 at 8:04pm
Nice pics sunnyraj Smile
Dave_YVRATC View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave_YVRATC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2015 at 12:04am
The WOAI packages use 95% of the same textures as the UT2 aircraft. The Boeing and Airbus models used in UT2 are also used by WOAI but have been modified for FSX. The textures however will work in most cases depending on the engine variant, explained many many times in the forums already.

Taipan View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Taipan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2015 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by Dave_YVRATC Dave_YVRATC wrote:

The WOAI packages use 95% of the same textures as the UT2 aircraft. The Boeing and Airbus models used in UT2 are also used by WOAI but have been modified for FSX. The textures however will work in most cases depending on the engine variant, explained many many times in the forums already.

Wow that's news to me, but then I haven't read through old posts so thanks for this info.

I'll use WOAI where possible, then maybe I'll use IVAO MTL where I can't find any WOAIs..

Cheers
hanstatdg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hanstatdg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2015 at 4:24am
WOAI packages always come with both aircraft models and textures complete.
David Hanstater
Administrator.
Mogget View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mogget Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2015 at 5:26am
I have added lots of new schedules and repaints to UT2, including the new United and American Airlines colour schemes. I only fly in the UK and Ireland, so I worked out which airlines and aircraft visit these two countries, and modified the flightplans accordingly. I am almost certainly missing a few, but I will add them when I find them! I have updated the vast majority of the relevant airlines, and added many new ones (including cargo operators). My airports are nice and busy now. I counted 142 AI planes at Heathrow the other day (I always use the maximum 100% setting for airliners), and all of them were updated models and textures Cool
999sharris View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 999sharris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-29-2016 at 5:20pm
Hi guys,
These reading above and admiring your screenshots.
I have just purchased UT2 and am running it in P3D and really want to update the liveries and models.
Would you be kind enough to post a step by step guide of how to do what you have achieved.
I would really appreciate your input. I am not the best when it comes to downloads and stuff.

Cheers
Si.
Simon Harris
hanstatdg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hanstatdg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-29-2016 at 5:39pm
For UT2 support please register in the Forum for Registered UT2 Users

http://ultimatetraffic.flight1.net/forumreg.htm
David Hanstater
Administrator.
ctf View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ctf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2016 at 11:37pm
What is WOAI?  I have UT2, and the AA color schemes is outdated and US Air is now American airlines.  I have been wanting to update the aircraft in UT2, but unfortunately, I don't know how.  I saw one Youtube video on it, but it was too complicated and a bit over my head.
Cray F.
999sharris View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 999sharris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2016 at 5:25am
Looking amazing... Wink
Simon Harris
hanstatdg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hanstatdg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2016 at 6:03pm
World of AI. It's a website.
David Hanstater
Administrator.
ctf View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ctf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2016 at 8:23pm
David,  can WOAI change the old color schemes, such as American Airlines in UT2?
Cray F.
sunnyraj View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunnyraj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2016 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by ctf ctf wrote:

David,  can WOAI change the old color schemes, such as American Airlines in UT2?

World of AI adds everything - the aircraft and the schedules. You just need to put it into UT2 as well. This thread gives step by step instructions: http://ultimatetraffic.flight1.net/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=9354&title=importing-world-of-ai-schedules
ctf View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ctf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2016 at 8:11pm
Thanks for the information.  I will check it out.  But I noticed in the link you provided, they state you need below.  The link is for fs2004, not FSX.

Stuff you'll need:
TTools exe from:
Cray F.
sunnyraj View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunnyraj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-20-2016 at 7:50pm
Sorry for the late response. I'm not sure about that - I haven't used WOAI in a while (instead I've been installing the latest flight plans and adding repaints, a longer process). Try asking in the main support forum. There are also lots of tutorials and Youtube videos on installing WOAI for FSX.
hanstatdg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hanstatdg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-20-2016 at 8:10pm
They are for FS2004, but you can use the free PowerPack, available from the Flight 1 website, to convert fs2004 flightplans for use with UT2 and FSX.

Please note that there are two versions of PowerPack. The earlier one is for all UT2 schedule updates except the latest 2013 payware one (which I wouldn't recommend anyway) for which you must use the newr version of powerpack.

FS2004 AI aircraft work perfectly well in FSX.
David Hanstater
Administrator.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic