Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic (Classic Version) Forums > FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions (Check Here First)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

UT2 POWERPACK flights help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UT2 POWERPACK flights help
    Posted: May-12-2015 at 4:50pm
hI guys,

I have downloaded the power pack for UT2.
All was going well installing the flights mainly from Manchester. After installing the flights, I found them in ut2 and assigned the flights to an aircraft and put them at 100%. It also showed up on the live monitor in UT2.

The Problem-
When I go into fsx on free flight and go near to the time were one of the flights I have added is about to leave, I can not see the flight in FSX. I made flights for virgin and Thomas cook and they don't seem to appear in fsx. I even went to the arrival airport and they are still not there.

can anyone help me on how to install flights correctly and how I get them running in fsx.

thanks
hanstatdg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hanstatdg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2015 at 5:29am
It could be a matter of timing.Try looking at

1. A couple of hours before or after the flight times. This could be due to the way FSX handles timezones.
2. Also try a day before and after. This could be because FSX weeks start on Monday as day 1, whereas FS2004 started the week on Sunday.
David Hanstater
Administrator.
chrisil View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2015 at 2:18pm
tried doing that and still no sign of the aircraft. I am confused because it shows up on the traffic board in ut2.
chrisil View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2015 at 2:35pm
it was done with a manual entry if that has something to do with the flight now showing in fsx.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic