Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic (Classic Version) Forums > Technical Support For FS9 and FS2002
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ultimate traffic

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cub51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ultimate traffic
    Posted: May-30-2016 at 5:08am
Hi there,

I got a problem with UT 2004, I don't know wat I am doing wrong but if I look in Windows (Microsoft Games/FS9/aircrafts), I can see the traffic, all the planes etc. but when I try to make a flight, there is not one single plane to be seen, nowhere(my traffic slider is at 50%, I even try at 100%,to no avail).
Please can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Cub51

Thanks in advance!Confused
hanstatdg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hanstatdg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2016 at 6:02am
This is a very old programme, and I don't have it any longer. I think you need to run UT, open the database, and ensure that all airlines are checked. Then compile, which can take some time.
David Hanstater
Administrator.
Cub51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cub51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2016 at 7:53am
Hi, thanks for your message, maybe old but I did pay 28 bucks for! and I hope to see some planes at the airports, can you explain something to me, I'm not good in computers , what you mean with "open the database, and ensure that all airlines are checked. Then compile, which can take some time", please help me, I like to fly to airports that look just like airports! sorry, my english is not very good!

Cub51
hanstatdg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hanstatdg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2016 at 9:11am
I no longer have this programme, so I'm relying on memory. Somewhere in UT there's a list of airlines, and you can check which ones you want to appear and which you don't. Ensure that they are all checked, then compile.

Please can someone who is familiar with UT for FS9 please advise Cub51
David Hanstater
Administrator.
pschlute View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pschlute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2016 at 5:37pm
Start UT
press the compile button
Tick all the boxes for which you wish to see ai aircraft
Press continue and compile your traffic

This must be done with FS9 closed.

This is all covered in the manual.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic