Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic (Classic Version) Forums > Technical Support For FS9 and FS2002
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

AI Aircraft Taking Off Next To The Runway !

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eddwinch82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AI Aircraft Taking Off Next To The Runway !
    Posted: November-09-2016 at 4:24pm
Hi there,

I have a problem at an Airport I am viewing AI Traffic at. At Stansted Airport in London UK, which is from the Payware Addon Pack from Justflight (British Airports East Of England) for Flight Sim 2004, this may occur at other Airports from those packages but I am not sure which ones. AI Aircraft will land correctly in the middle of the Runway (Most) some short of it for some reason , but AI Aircraft whilst they taxi correctly on the Taxiways, they will always (I think) Takeoff from either one side or the other, on the grass next to the Runway but not on it ! for some strange reason both Payware and Freeware AI Traffic ! What could be causing this ? and how can I correct this Error. I.e. what program shall I use to Fix the problem ? and what should I alter ? I have the Airport File Editor Program AFCAD221 installed on my computer. All the JustFlight British Airports Addons I have are activated in the Scenery Library in FS2004 including the AFCAD's, and are higher up the priority list than the Default Airports. The JustFlight AFCAD for Stansted Airport (EGSS) is in the following directory path :- 

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Scenery\BrArpt\East_AFCAD\scenery 

My computer is a Quad Core computer, with an Intel HD Graphics Card and Running Windows 7 Home Premium I think. I have disabled the Ultimate Traffic AFCAD for (EGSS) by changing the File extension to .BGX instead of .BGL The Ulitmate Traffic AFCAD Files are in the following directory path :- 

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Addon Scenery\scenery 

And the Stock (Default) FS2004 Stansted Airport AFCAD, is in the File AP948130.BGL any help and information, someone could give me would be much appreciated. Best Regards Eddie Winch ))

hanstatdg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hanstatdg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2016 at 7:15pm
I think you need Lee Swordy's AFCAD v2.21, available from the AVSIM library at

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=fs2004afcd&DLID=46238

which can open most airport sceneries. However, if the problem occurs only at your payware Stansted, then you should read carefully through the installation instructions. It's possible that you have two conflicting sceneries.

It's a long time since I had FS2004, and I'm really rusty about it.
David Hanstater
Administrator.
eddwinch82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eddwinch82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2016 at 7:19pm
Yes I have the AFCAD v2.21 program, thanks for your reply )) 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic