Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic (Classic Version) Forums > Screenshot Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Aero Continente Fokker F28-400

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dpecher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aero Continente Fokker F28-400
    Posted: March-06-2018 at 7:42am
Wow, 5 years since the last post in here... 

I've recently embarked on a quest to rebuild my FS2004 setup with the original Dec. 2003 UT Classic schedule. That's for several reasons: 

a) If I want to fly into airports that are a uniform dreary sea of A320s and B737s, I can do that in FSX. The 2003 vintage is a veritable Smörgåsbord of great birds from the olden days.-

b) On a general scale of how faulty the assignments traditionally are for UT products, the 2003 schedule still ranks as the one with the least mix-ups. 

c) Unlike back then, these days pretty all models are available. Heck, we even have a proper Xian Yunshuji Y-7 these days.

Unfortunately that still means painting, as many liveries aren't available for contemporary models (America West or the old Air Canada liveries come to mind)

Just up on avsim.com and flightsim.com has gone this beauty. The Martinez F-28 in Aero Continente colors; 

Early morning departe from Lima
hanstatdg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hanstatdg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2018 at 4:11pm
Very nice pic. Full of nostalgia.
David Hanstater
Administrator.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic