Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic Live > General Discussion - Non Support Topics Only
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ultimate Traffic Live

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fernandito1969 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ultimate Traffic Live
    Posted: August-26-2018 at 5:57pm
Hello;
Purchase the program for Prep3dv4 but had trouble to locate the link or filed to download from the website and activate this program. I am not so proficient yet with Fligh1 or the forum as to navigate correct or execute the action. I think that was able to download the file since the initial window showed up on the screen. An additional window after purchase and appeared after verification by mail with the following message that remains on the screen and it does not click out (Establishing Secure Conection...Proccessing "this may take a minute")..Order Approved!)The firewalls were deactivated during that moment expecting to see the window for installation to appear but nothing else occurred. Could you please assist or share guidance to resolved this matter?

Ref;
26 4:40:04, 2018
Flight One Software - Ultimate Traffic Live
1406701-X4A6Y67C
FRL
MTN1794 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MTN1794 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2018 at 12:37am
Download the program again (UT Live) from Flight 1 and you'll get a red airplane figure.  Click on it and it will ask you payment details.  Since you paid already follow that route and it will redownload it and you can then install it.  (I hope that is what you were after)
MTN1794
Dron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2018 at 1:30pm
Good afternoon. 
Don't know in what forum to write I will write here. When you finally fix the schedule. For a long time there is no such airport UKFF. There is an airport URFF. And the airline UTair belongs to RUS, and not some kind of UKR. For the money you are taking, but still can't have a normal schedule to make.
Fernandito1969 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fernandito1969 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2018 at 4:35pm
Hi;
I tried to install the software but software is not coming under prep3d4.2
Getting error during the process to download the software, checked with hp Technical team; no issues with computer were found but facing trouble with flight 1 file destination.(Note; I am located in the USA)

Application link did functioned, it prompted me to the flightOne file asked me to enter line with "Key" that appears on the file, then asked to enter last 4 of my credit card. After click ok a progress bar shows but then once reached 100%, I got an error msg stating;
"The Following System requirements for this set up were not met: Screen Height 768 The Set up will no abort". Have no idea what to make out it.

Same attempt done a few times and I keep getting the same error msg about the Screen height.

its there is anything that have missed? so please do let me know so that I can get it resolve.
FRL
freelancer View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freelancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2018 at 10:41pm
Originally posted by Fernandito1969 Fernandito1969 wrote:

Hi;
I tried to install the software but software is not coming under prep3d4.2
Getting error during the process to download the software, checked with hp Technical team; no issues with computer were found but facing trouble with flight 1 file destination.(Note; I am located in the USA)

Application link did functioned, it prompted me to the flightOne file asked me to enter line with "Key" that appears on the file, then asked to enter last 4 of my credit card. After click ok a progress bar shows but then once reached 100%, I got an error msg stating;
"The Following System requirements for this set up were not met: Screen Height 768 The Set up will no abort". Have no idea what to make out it.

Same attempt done a few times and I keep getting the same error msg about the Screen height.

its there is anything that have missed? so please do let me know so that I can get it resolve.

You need to register your purchase here to get access to the support forum. This error has come up before and is answered in the support forum.
Mark
P3D v4.1
cmck View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-01-2018 at 8:53pm
Just reduce your screen resolution in control panel. That's what I did and the install was fine. Once installed put the resolution back to where it was. You may have to reduce it to low numbers. Chris M
Chris McK
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic