Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic Live > General Discussion - Non Support Topics Only
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Prepar3D V4 and UT2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JayDub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Prepar3D V4 and UT2
    Posted: May-08-2019 at 12:23pm
I have been using Ultimate Traffic 2 with FSX since 2010.  It is an outstanding product and has always performed 100 percent to my satisfaction.  I have recently switched to Prepar3D 4.5 after flying FSX since 2007.

Is there anyway that UT2 can be installed in my Prepar3D simulation.  I have the boxed set purchased in Nov. 2010 from Flight One Software.

If UT2 is unable to be installed, what UT program should I be looking at for a simple install to Prepar3D with the same performance as UT2.

Thanks, Any help appreciated

JayDub

Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2019 at 9:31am
Hello,

No, you need to purchase Ultimate Traffic Live for P3Dv4.

Thanks!
Keep the Blue Side UP!

Jeff Smith --x-O-x--
Flight One Software
Sales Support
ScottecLEMD View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottecLEMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2019 at 10:17am
DELETED!
Havenman View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Havenman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2019 at 12:59pm
Hi,
I think quite a few of us would be interested in those tweaks.
Regards,
Martin
Querer View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Querer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2019 at 3:01am
Those tweaks are all here in the forums, because of obvious reasons not in the UTLive subforums, though...

Basically you simply need to convince the UT2 installer that you have FSX installed. As soon as you manage to get UT2 installed (in whatever folder), you can modify the corresponding P3D files (exe.xml, simobjects.cfg, prepar3d.cfg) as such that UT2 will work.

Convincing UT2 installer: for this, copying the P3D.exe on your desktop, renaming it to FSX.exe and moving it back into the Prepar3d main folder is sufficient...
Havenman View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Havenman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-19-2019 at 11:38am
Thanks I'll give it a try.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic