Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic (Classic Version) Forums > Ultimate Traffic in FSX - Classic Version
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Installing UT2 on a new computer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucsho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Installing UT2 on a new computer
    Posted: September-08-2020 at 5:13pm
I have a new computer, Windows 10, 64 bit. I purchased UT2 many years ago and did register it with Flight1.; I still have the certificate number. I re-installed FSX Acceleration, tried to re-install UT2 but it says to please register - with no options to register. I don't see any registration file. How do I do that? When I went on the Flight1 registration process, it says I am already registered. What am I doing wrong? Thank you.

USN O6 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USN O6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2020 at 7:48am
Hi,

Installing on new hardware requires your license to be "renewed".  Please use the Flight 1 Agent, also best for installations, and click "Renew Local License".

FYI, Flight 1 no longer supports keys so if you are using the original download for the reinstallation, you'll need to use your Flight 1 account credentials.
Best,
Jim

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic