Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic Live Version 1 > General Discussion - Non Support Topics Only
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I'm really dissapointed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pablo Vazquez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I'm really dissapointed
    Posted: October-14-2020 at 6:21pm
I am not knowledgeable in computer stuff and I have no idea why my UTLive is not working... I guess I'll be using my P3Dv5 with no traffic at all... I wish I never switched to P3Dv5!!! Unhappy

Pablo Vazquez
Dave_YVRATC View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave_YVRATC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-14-2020 at 8:36pm
All you really need to do is add a simobjects.cfg entry which is located in your C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5 folder

[Entry.10]           
Title=utLive Aircraft
Path=F:\FLIGHT ONE SOFTWARE\ULTIMATE TRAFFIC LIVE\utLive Aircraft
Required=True
Active=True
 ensuring that [Entry. is the next sequential number than the one above, and that your Path= points to where you have installed UTL and it's aircraft.

Once that is done you can just manually launch utl_client yourself.  Simply create a shortcut for utl_client.exe on your desktop.

Phillieblutn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phillieblutn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-22-2020 at 7:11pm
i am really dissapointed also.

I try to add my own airline to UT2..

neither with ut2 nor with PP of UT2 it is possible and there is no way to find out, how does this work..

any support / manual would be really great...........

Further: i tried to register my product... no chance, because i cant find where to......

UT2 could be a really nice product but i wish there were better service !!
ScottecLEMD View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottecLEMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-23-2020 at 4:01am
Can you confirm exactly which version of Ultimate Traffic you are using because you have posted in the section for UT2 and now here in UTL1.
Ken Brattey
pgde View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pgde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-23-2020 at 10:37am
Originally posted by Phillieblutn Phillieblutn wrote:

i am really dissapointed also.

I try to add my own airline to UT2..

neither with ut2 nor with PP of UT2 it is possible and there is no way to find out, how does this work..

any support / manual would be really great...........

Further: i tried to register my product... no chance, because i cant find where to......

UT2 could be a really nice product but i wish there were better service !!

If you had done a search on Powerpack (PP) here, you would have found that in this beta release PP is not working.
Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK,Blk Ed MB;Intel I7-4790K CPU;16 Gb G.Skill RAM (F3-2400); Win10 Pro; 2 - Samsung 1Tb SSDs; Toshiba 3Tb hard drive; Gigabyte Aorus 1080ti Extreme 11Gb VRAM.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phillieblutn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-24-2020 at 8:46pm
Dear Scottec,

many thanks for your reply.. i am actuall using UT2.. bought 2016 if it helps.

Dear Pgde,

many thanks for your reply. In which beta release?

On their HP they promise that PP can

The Ultimate Traffic 2 - Power Pack is an easy to use tool to compile and import add-on schedules, create new schedules from scratch, airport identifier modification/creation, plus much more. Below you will find a few highlights of what the UT2 Power Pack provides:

Import Download Schedules - Several traffic schedule files exist on popular flight simulation websites. UT2 Power Pack users can import these schedules, with the help of AIFPC or TTools, to create schedules and AI aircraft activity for those that are not included with the software.

And UT2 promise:

Add-On Schedules - Create and manage custom add-on schedules for Ultimate Traffic 2. Complete virtual airline schedules can be created using Ultimate Traffic's proprietary tools allowing Ultimate Traffic 2 to display these flights in FSX.

So how to go to add my own airline?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phillieblutn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-24-2020 at 9:13pm
and: how to get a Licensed Users for this forum e.g.
http://ultimatetraffic.flight1.net/forums/insufficient_permission.asp

Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottecLEMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-25-2020 at 3:30am
Have a look here http://ut2.flight1.net/downloads/UltimateTraffic2.pdf and go to the section that deals with schedules.
Ken Brattey
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottecLEMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-25-2020 at 3:36am
For registration to the forum suggest you raise a support ticket and explain the issue. Or you could use google to find this.

http://ultimatetraffic.flight1.net/forumreg.htm
Ken Brattey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phillieblutn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-27-2020 at 11:49am
Originally posted by ScottecLEMD ScottecLEMD wrote:

Have a look here http://ut2.flight1.net/downloads/UltimateTraffic2.pdf and go to the section that deals with schedules.

Dear Scottec,

many thanks for that hint.. but i cant find my created airline on the section with deals with schedules

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phillieblutn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-27-2020 at 11:58am
and there is no section as mentioned in this manual in utilities like "create add-on schedule" in my installation..

see my UT2 Utilities Screenshot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phillieblutn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-27-2020 at 12:03pm
thats a screenshot of utilities in UT2 in you mentioned link

your mentioned link:

my screenshot of the page 29 in the link..
it is different to my utilities page in UT2
https://ibb.co/SmLCSyc

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic