Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic 2 for FSX > Product Support for Licensed Users > ULTIMATE TRAFFIC FLIGHT PLANS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Create own Airline and Flightplans

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phillieblutn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Create own Airline and Flightplans
    Posted: December-04-2020 at 5:13pm
Dear all,

how to create own airline and flightplans..

i have my own virtual airline with own texture and flightplans
and want to add it in ut2

Brgds
Phillie
ScottecLEMD View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottecLEMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-05-2020 at 2:03am
You can use the Powerpack programme for UT2 to create your own schedules. I cannot remember if you can add an airlines using this feature as I have not used UT2 for a long time and no longer have this installed. Maybe someone who is still using this can advise.
Ken Brattey
Phillieblutn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phillieblutn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-17-2020 at 10:30pm
Dear ScottecLEMD,

many thanks for your reply.

Ok.. I tried to use PP for UT2. But i am not really familiar with that.. With TrafficTools for FSX and FS9 it was much easier. Also to create flightplans. Just wrote down in a txt file..

Maybe anybody knows a tutorial for PP of UT2? Or can give  short instruciton.

Many thanks in advance
Best regards
Phillie
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottecLEMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2020 at 9:07am
i think there was an option in PP to import traffic tool formatted schedules. Maybe someone else using UT2 can assist.
Ken Brattey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phillieblutn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2020 at 7:20pm
if it helps:

i used TT and AIFP in the past for creating own airline aircraft and flightplans txt.

I added my Aircrafts to the SimObjetcs UT2 Aircrafts Folder.
They also shows up in "Traffic Options" -> "Aircraft Repaints" and i can add to assignment..

But i cannot find my airline in the schedule tools after adding my aircrafts..

But what is the next step.. Where to create or import flightplans??

I tried using PP. I also found the option to import TT formatted schedules. But what is the next step?? I cannot find where to compile the plans or aircrafts or something else..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phillieblutn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2020 at 8:39pm
Ok.. i am a step further..

i added my flightplan.txt from TT to PP. Then there appears all the aircraft which are unassigned. There is a drop down menu next to the right. There you cant existing aircraft to assign. If you want to create a new one, click on the button next right to the dropdown.

So well done.. Add all my aircrafts and are able to "create addon schedule"..

Great.. but whats next??  i still cannot see my aircrafts in UT2 menus but only in "Traffic Options" -> "Aircraft Repaints".. I can choose any of my aircraft there and "add it to assignment". Then i click on "safe assignemt".. the programm told me the database will be updated.. But nowhere i can find my airline..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phillieblutn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2020 at 9:02pm
ok.. there is a closed toppic, which i want to replay..

bescause its a good instruction to import but i received an erreor messege..

between step 18 and 19 i received an error: "Error importing addon schedule... Der Index lag au├čerhalb des bereichs. Er muss nicht negativ oder kleiner als die auflistung sein. Parametername: index"

in english: "The index was out of range. It doesn't have to be negative or smaller than the listing. Parameter name: index ""
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottecLEMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-19-2020 at 7:03am
This might be something to do with the aircraft names....make sure there are no "" in the names of any aircraft...UT2 is very particular about that. Again, I am going from memory as not used it in quite some time.
Ken Brattey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phillieblutn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-22-2020 at 3:40pm
so now i also received errors while loading UT2.. And its not possible to open "Taffic Options" -> "Aircrafts Repaint" anymore.. An error is beeing received.

And there are no "" anywhere in my aircraft names but underlines "__" in the beginning of the aircraft name because to find them in the folders on top..

But anyway.. I could find my A/C in UT2 but i dont know how to edit or create flightplans.

If someone could tell me, how i do new flightplans with UT2 for my airline i will do all the flightplans new but i have no idea how

Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottecLEMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-27-2020 at 4:17pm
Ken Brattey
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic