Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic Live Version 1 > General Discussion - Non Support Topics Only
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

UTLive's Default Airplanes not showing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jwill919 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UTLive's Default Airplanes not showing
    Posted: March-30-2021 at 8:20am
When I go into the configuration > aircraft I noticed a lot of airlines are missing their specific liveries and they are assigned default textures with names like "A330-City of Savannah" or "737 Sarah Lee" but I never see these planes in the sim, I can replace them with P3D default AI aircraft or other UT liveries and they show up fine, but it would save a lot of time if I could figure out how to make these planes visible. I'm using P3Dv4
ScottecLEMD View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottecLEMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2021 at 10:46am
In the Flight One Software folder, locate the file ui_settings.xml and then edit to ensure the following is set:

<useGenericPaints>true</useGenericPaints>

Save and restart the client to see the changes in the sim
Ken Brattey
jwill919 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jwill919 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2021 at 11:06am
You're the goat for this, thank you!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic