Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic (Classic Version) Forums > Technical Support For FS9 and FS2002
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedSubmitting AFCAD’s and Repaints

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Submitting AFCAD’s and Repaints
    Posted: May-27-2005 at 12:28pm

This is just a few simple rules for you to follow concerning the submitting of AFCAD's and Re-paints to the updater.

1. Only submit your own work, if there is doubt as to if you have done the work it will be deleted.
  2. Supply a valid e-mail address in case we have to contact you, no e-mail the submission will be deleted.
  3. Use your UT FORUM USER name when submitting.
  4. If submitting an aircraft re-paint, try and submit the current or new colour schemes. 
  5. When submitting an AFCAD make sure you select the correct type, for instance is it for the Default Microsoft scenery or is it for an Addon scenery that you have downloaded or bought.
  6. Supply as much detail as you can with an AFCAD for an Addon scenery, the file name, the author or who released it are good starters, please do not just put "Addon scenery KJFK" or something like that, there may be hundreds of sceneries out there for the same airport. If you do that I will just delete it, it takes me just too long to find out what scenery the AFCAD belongs too.

Be warned if I find that a re-paint has been ripped off from another author,

1. I will not hesitate to report you to the author.
  2. You will be banned from this forum.
  3. Any previous re-paints in the updater that you submitted WILL be removed.

THIS IS THEFT...DO NOT SUBMIT RE-PAINTS THAT ARE NOT ALL YOUR OWN WORK.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic