Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic (Classic Version) Forums > Technical Support For FS9 and FS2002
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedAFCAD AND REPAINTS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: AFCAD AND REPAINTS
    Posted: September-19-2006 at 5:13am

First may I remind you of this POST.

I am pleased to say that we have not had any "borrowed" repaints submitted for quite a while, thanks guys!! I hate getting all nasty about that !! Smile

We are experiencing a problem with the server for the ADDON AFCADs on the updater, what the problem is we are not too sure, but we are looking into it. At the moment you can not download and install AFCADs for ADDON SCENERY but the default AFCAD system is working OK.

I seem to be getting a lot of AFCADs that are not of the correct type. When you upload AFCADs can you make sure that you select :-

1. The correct version of Flight Simulator. FS2002 AFCADs will not work in FS9 and FS9 AFCADs will not work in FS2004. This is very important.
  2. Make sure you are selecting the correct airport for the AFCAD you are trying to upload, we get lots that say they are for airport AAAA and turn ou to be for airport BBBB
  3. Make sure when you upload AFCADs for ADDON SCENERY, this is scenery you have downloaded or bought, you tell us what scenery it is for. I have given up trying to contact people who submit AFCADs for ADDON SCENERY and do not tell us what scenery it is for because they just never reply. So I will just DELETE the AFCAD from the server if you do not tell us which scenery it is for. Angry
  4. And last but not least, PLEASE OH, PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT A DEFAULT TEXTURE OR AFCAD TO SEE THE SYSTEM WORK, EVERYDAY I DELETE SOMETHING THAT SOMEONE HAS SUBMITTED TO "TEST" THE SYSTEM, IT TAKES UP A LOT OF MY TIME CHECKING THESE THINGS OUT.

Thanks for all the hard work, the AFCAD and TEXURE designers do for the UPDATER, it is most appreciated......

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic