Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic (Classic Version) Forums > Technical Support For FS9 and FS2002
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ai Aircraft Problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ai Aircraft Problem
    Posted: February-19-2007 at 11:59am
hi
i have just been on fs9 and just found a ver big problem with my ai traffic i noticed that then fspainter 777 v3 model had its flaps down at 35000ft i also noticed that the aircrsft were making nose dive decents and the ai aardvark md 80 model had its gear out and flaps down at 20000ft can and a delta 737 was flying at 200ft can any one help

thanks in advance
jimmer
Craig View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2007 at 12:55pm
The FSPainter 777 is due to a problem with the FDE.  I have tweaked mine to fix this problem and later tonight when I am home from work, I can post the fix.  The other two issues, when did you see this?  How long was FS9 running?  Sometimes right at the start of a flight, the AI that you spot can do some crazy things.  Other than about 5 to 10 minutes after I first load up FS9, I have not seen any problems with the Aardvark models that you mentioned.
jimmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2007 at 5:17pm
when i see the aardvark models it is when i first load up fs9 so that solved and that would be great if you could post the fix

email
jim_bob002@btinternet.com
Craig View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2007 at 8:18pm
As I thought about this, I remembered somebody else with this same problem a while back.  Check out this thread:

http://ultimatetraffic.flight1.net/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=2777&KW=fsp

You will need to make a backup copy of your aircraft.cfg files and add in the new aircraft.cfg files and fde files and then edit them with your [fltsim.x] entries.  I was going to attach mine in a zip file to this thread, but it will not allow me to post a .zip file to this message.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic