Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic (Classic Version) Forums > Technical Support For FS9 and FS2002
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

FS9 Spring/Summer 07 Assignments

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ruahrc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2008 at 12:38am
Making steady progress on my great repaint reinstall...

A310 (FSP):
Should be able to find a paint for all of these, thanks to Holger Bachert who seems to have released a whole slew of updated repaints for the FSP A310 filling out a lot of these paints...

A318 (DJC/EVAI):
I am using the EVAI/DJC A318, there are seemingly no repaints for this model anywhere!? There are only 5 airlines total operating the A318, I would have expected this one to be an easy one to complete out...
Frontier Airlines: Only can find 3 repaints, any hidden source for all the repaints Frontier has? I have all 49(!) A319s
Mexicana: cannot find a EVAI/DJC A318 for this airline
LAN Airlines: Supposedly they operate the A318 but it seems to be missing from the schedules.

A319 (DJC/EVAI):
Now we're into the heavy sections:
Air Burkina: Their A319 is operated by Air Ivoire which is painted in Celestair colors.
Air Horizon (8C): This is actually East Star Air in China
Air Ivoire: Again use the Celestair paint
Antinea Airlines (HO): This is actually Juneyao Airlines in China
Compangie Aerienne du Mali: No paint
dba: No record of them operating/leasing A319's?
Ecuatorania de Avacion (EU): This is actually United Eagle Air in China
Ivoire Aero Service (XY): This is actually Nas Air of Saudi Arabia. It's either their executive service (search for Al Khayala), or their new Nas Air startup (search for Nas Air) Which one? I used Al Khayala because the Nas Air website shows a much more widespread routemap compared to what shows up in UT's map.
LACSA: Use the TACA repaints
OLT Ostfriesische Lufttransport Gmbh: no paint? no record of having 319's?
Pulkovo Aviation Enterprise: Merged with rossiya
S7 Siberia Airlines: Can't find a DJC/EVAI repaint?
Trans American Airlines (T0): This is actually TACA Peru, use TACA Peru A319 repaint

777's (TFS)
You should be able to find repaints for all the 777's thanks to The Fruit Stand. One anomaly:
There is an entry for BWIA West Indies. They don't operate the 777 and I think this is a duplicate codeshare with BA, as they have a 777 flight operating between the same airports at the same time as BWIA. I left the BWIA slot empty.

Whew, next up is probably the A320/321 stuff.

Ruahrc
masped View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote masped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2008 at 10:41am

Frontier A318 repaints:

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=96123

Mexicana A318 repaint:

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=96127

I think LAN introduced the A318 after the effective date for the latest UT schedules.

dba is now part of Air Berlin so I assume that the dba A319s are actually Air Berlin planes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dba

The OLT A319 is an Airbus corporate shuttle operated by Privatair - I never did work out what the connection to OLT was (see also my post two before this linked one):

http://ultimatetraffic.flight1.net/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=3774&PID=17354#17354

S7 Siberia Airlines repaint:

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=91821

Matthew

Ruahrc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ruahrc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2008 at 4:39pm
Thanks for those links.  Is it just me or is the avsim search sometimes a little wonky?  I mean the terms I used to search for EVAI A318's I'm pretty sure would have returned those hits, but I never saw them...

I didn't know there was that other thread, looks like you guys have already covered a lot of what I am posting here :)  Hope my info is not too redundant!

Ruahrc
Ruahrc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ruahrc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2008 at 4:04pm
I've worked my way through the giant A320 section and the A321 section too... I'll try putting the filenames in for the avsim library this time.

A320 (DJC/EVAI):
Aerosvit airlines: use Donbassaero repaint (ev320udc_v5.zip)
Air Mali International (XG): This is actually Clickair (ev320cl1.zip)
American Falcon S.A. (WK): This is actually Edelweiss (ev320edw.zip)
Antinea Airlines (HO): This is actually Juneyao (ev320cfm_dkh.zip)
British Mediterranean Airways: BMI has bought BMED and has painted their A320's into a hybrid livery before they are changed to BMI colors (dwebb_bmedbmihybrida320_1207_229180.zip). I have assigned these paints as I think they still operate these flights on the BMED schedules.
dba (Deutsche BA): I think these are opb Air Berlin as they bought dba a while back.
Ecuatorania de Aviacion (EU): This is actually United Eagle Airlines (ev320uea_v5.zip)
LACSA Coasarricenses: These flights use the Grupo TACA paints (ev320ta1.zip)
LAN Dominicana: These fly in Argentina and therefore use the LAN Airlines (argentina) paints (ev320dsm_v5.zip)
Linea Aerea del Ecuador: This is TAME (ev320tae.zip)
Lufthansa opb Aegean: This is a duplicate entry (Aegean already has this flight covered) so leave it blank
Martinair Holland: As of Oct 2007, Martinair has ceased operating A320's, I left them blank.
Trans American Airlines (T0): This is actually TACA Peru (ev320tai.zip)
Tandem Aero: uses an A320 from Air Moldova (ai_fleet_mld.zip)
Trans Atlantic Airlines (KC): This is actually Air Astana (ev320kzr.zip)
Vladivostok Air: Can find this A320 on avsim.ru (follow the link for more info: http://ultimatetraffic.flight1.net/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=3774&PN=3 about half way down)

A321 (EVAI)
British Airways BMED: Again BMI bought BMED, and have painted the old A321s into BMI hybrid liveries. (dwebb_bmedbmihybrida321_1207_229179.zip)
LACSA: Use the TACA A321 (ev321tai.zip)
Trans American Airlines (T0): This is actually TACA Peru (ev321tai.zip)- no peru-specific A321 paint yet

Finally, to wrap up the babybusses, there is this odd section on the bottom:
32S (A318/319/321/321):
I am not really sure what to put in these sections. For example, Czech Airlines has 319s, 320s, and 321s. Should I put all 3 in here or what?
Same for Iberia and Royal Jordanian
For United Airlines, there are 2 entries. United opb United and United opb Ted. For the Ted entry, use the Ted repaint (ev320ua2.zip)
For the United opb United entry, if you examine the schedules, they are the same as the Ted flights, only operated on different days. For example, Denver to Orlando is opb Ted on 135, and by United on 247. Does this mean I should put mainline United paints in here, or use more Ted paints?

Whew! Now on to the widebody airbusses....
Ruahrc
Ruahrc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ruahrc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-29-2008 at 3:11am
Widebody Airbusses:
You can find all these paints pretty easily on the TFS website, so I won't list filenames here

A330-200 (TFS)
Air Plus Comet: I was only able to find their hybrid colors paint, although there are photos of 330-200s in full Air Comet livery.
Star Airlines (SE): This has become XL Airways France
Virgin Nigeria Airways: They no longer operate the 332. Sub with a 763 instead.

A330-300 (TFS)
Mandarin Airlines: since they are owned by China Airlines, and there is no evidence that there ever was a 333 in Mandarin airlines paint, I used a China Airlines 333 here.

Airbus 330 All pax models:
Here is what I used for the all pax models entries, deduced from inspecting the schedules. Some are easy as they only operate one type but list it as "all models", but others look like only one particular type should get assigned. I put a 2 for the 330-200 model, and a 3 for the 330-300 model. 23 indicates to use both.
Aer Lingus: 3
Air Algerie: 2
Air China: 2 (2 aircraft in star alliance livery, the rest in standard livery)
Air Europa: 2
Air Transat A.T.:23 (only 1 330-300)
Cathay Pacific Airways: 3
China Southern Airlines: 2 (even though sources indicate they own both 200 and 300, but no 300 paint to be found)
Corsair International: 2
Cyprus Airways Ltd: 2
Dragonair: 3
Egyptair: 2
Eurofly S.P.A.: 2
Garuda Indonesia: 3
L.T.U. International Airways: 3
Malaysia Airlines: 3
Philippine Airlines: 3
SAS Scandinavian Airlines: 3
Tam Linhas Aeras: 2
Yemenia Yemen Airways: 2

Airbus 340-200 (TFS)
Ivoirenne de Transport Aerien: No paint. The french version of Wikipedia seems to indicate this is a legit (and very new) carrier, but no photo evidence of what they operate. I have used an Air France 340-300 as a substitute

Airbus 340-300 (TFS)
Jet Airways: I think they no longer operate the 340, using their 777s instead. I have assigned the 340s to use the 777-300ER

Airbus 340-500 (TFS)
Air Canada: They sold their 340-500 to TAM. Use the TFS 777-200LR in this spot as it took over the routes that the -500 flew.
Etihad: I think they have since purchased some A340-600s. I added them here so I have both -500 and -600 flying around.

Airbus 340-600 (TFS)
Cathay Pacific Airways: Cathay is getting rid of their 340-600s very soon and replacing them with 777-300ERs. I have assigned both the TFS 777-300ER and 340-600 here, as I think Cathay still has at least 1 340-600.

And again, Airbus A340 all pax models. Same rules apply from above. a 2 for the -200 variant, a 3 for the -300 variant, 23 for both.
Aerolineas Argentinas: 23 (they have 2 -300s)
Air China International Corporation: 3
Air Jamaica: 3
China Eastern Airlines: 3
Egyptair: 2
Gulf Air: 3
Kuwait Airways: 3
Lan-Chile: 3
Olympic Airways: 3
Royal Jordanian: 2

Ruahrc
Ruahrc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ruahrc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2008 at 8:52pm
Another batch of repaints:

707-
No problem here, the one that is listed is Lineas Aereas Del Estado.

717-
No problems here- very straightforward

727-100 (AIA)
You can find Linea Aerea Del Ecuador repaints under the name TAME.

727-200 (AIA)
Aerolineas Galapagos- Also known as Aerogal

727 all pax models (AIA)
Albarka Air- I think this airline is now defunct?
Ariana Afghan- oeprates the 722
Champion Air- 722
Euro-Asia International- can't figure out which carrier this is?
Inter Air- 722
Mahfooz Aviation Gambia- No paint?
Sytian Arab Airlines- 722

72A Boeing 727
Nationwide Air- uses the 722 type

Boeing 727 Freighter (AIA)
Asian Express opb Hellenic Star Airways- Can't figure this one out
BAX global- their 727 is operated by Kitty Hawk, but I think this airline went defunct just recently.
IBC Airways- Pretty sure this is Cargojet, as they are the only cargo operator that goes to the Bahamas.
Kitty Hawk Aircargo- Like I said above, defunct?
Northern Air Cargo- operates 1 727-200, rest were changed out for 732's
Saudi Arabian Airlines- no paint?
Venescar International- These guys fly for DHL. Use a DHL paint.
West Caribbean Airways (YH)- this is actually K-Mile

Boeing 737-200 (AIA)
Air Slovakia- As far as I can tell, they only have a B733, need to sub it in here
Birdy Airlines- this is actually Lineas Aereas Congoliase (LAC) (from other traffic thread)
Kenya Airways- They have phased their 732's out for 738W's
U Air- This is actually Nasair of Eritrea (from other traffic thread)

737 all freighter models (AIA)
Aloha Airlines- They actually have and fly cargo 732's but I can't find any repaints. I just used a PAX repaint instead for now.
Bismillah Airlines- (from other traffic thread) this is actually yangtze river Express flight, but a duplicate so leave blank.
Blue Dart Aviation- 732C
Bluebird Cargo- 733F, 734F
China Postal Airlines- 733F but no paint for AIA? Only PAI
Kitty Hawk Aircargo- defunct
M/S Royal Airlines- supposed to be royal Airlines Pakistan, but can't find a paint.
Yakutia- This is actually Yangtze River Express

73M Boeing 732 Combi (AIA)
First air is hard to search for but they're on avsim... in fact all of the new color jets except the polar bear one are on avsim.

73P 737 freighter
Alaska Airlines- They phased out their 732's for 734Fs or 734Combis.

73Q 737 Freighter
Alaska Airlines- See above

73S 737-200 (AIA)
Iran Asseman (actually it's supposed to be spelled Iran Aseman)- No record of them ever operating a 732?

Ruahrc
jerel2k6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerel2k6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2008 at 2:45pm

Anybody knows which airline operates the F-100 on behalf of Flybe?  Seems like most of the flights operate out of Exeter International Airport (IATA: EXTICAO: EGTE).   Flybe doesn't operate F-100s.

Thanks!

Thanks,
Jerel
KDFW/DFW Dallas, Texas USA
masped View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote masped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2008 at 2:59pm

Take a look at Ruahrc's post from 19 Feb on the previous page of this thread!

Matthew

seanavigator01 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanavigator01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2008 at 3:42pm

Hi to everybody,

I'm looking to add. to my UT2007 under FS2004 the following models-textures aircrafts:

Air Vallee - DO - FRJ Dornier 328 Jet

Air One City Liner (CYL) - CR9 Canadair Regional Jet 900

and also I wish to increase traffic assigning new routers or more flight a day by different airports.... is there somebody can help me about that?

Is it possible to do this?

For example: I'm going to LIRF-Fiumicino I can see around 30-40 aircrafts parked or in movement.... is it possible to increase the traffic assigning for example new destinations, routes ecc. like in the real life?

Awaiting,

tnks and brgds

andrea

bhxbandit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhxbandit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2008 at 10:41pm

Coastal Travels (IATA 7I) should be Insel Air International B.V.

Also, they fly an Embraer 110 Bandeirante prop rather than the 170 jet as shown.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insel_Air

Best, Paul.

bhxbandit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhxbandit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2008 at 6:16pm

Also, the codes for SriLankan Airlines (UL) and Sri Lanka Air Taxi (UL1) have been transposed in the database.

bhxbandit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhxbandit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-09-2008 at 10:52pm
Tyumen Airlines (7M) is Air Atlantique.
bhxbandit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhxbandit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2008 at 11:33pm

Palau Micronesia Air (PD) is actually Porter Airlines.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porter_Airlines

bigworld View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigworld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2011 at 5:10am
I understand not! So, What is "Avia Air" TU154 (3R), please show picture or repaint of TU154?

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-27-2012 at 4:08am
they have the same IATA code 6R?
montelikast View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote montelikast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-02-2016 at 10:49pm
hi, I have a UT2007 for FS9, and my question is how I can change the traffic from old airports to new airports in:

ECUADOR/QUITO:SEQU to SEQM
EL SALVADOR:Ilopango (CAT) to COMALAPA (LAN)

Tahnks in advance

pschlute View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pschlute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-03-2016 at 6:18am
Originally posted by montelikast montelikast wrote:

hi, I have a UT2007 for FS9, and my question is how I can change the traffic from old airports to new airports in:

ECUADOR/QUITO:SEQU to SEQM
EL SALVADOR:Ilopango (CAT) to COMALAPA (LAN)

Tahnks in advance

Utilities/Airports will enable you to change SEQU to SEQM. But this will only work if you already have SEQM as an airport in UT. I suspect you don't, so you will need to add it by importing a new airline.

As far as I am aware UT does not have Ilopango in its database. Comalapa is in the database as  MSLP/SAL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote montelikast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-05-2016 at 10:32pm
[/QUOTE]

Utilities/Airports will enable you to change SEQU to SEQM. But this will only work if you already have SEQM as an airport in UT. I suspect you don't, so you will need to add it by importing a new airline.

As far as I am aware UT does not have Ilopango in its database. Comalapa is in the database as  MSLP/SAL

thanks pschlute, maybe then I can't to change my traffic

pschlute View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pschlute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2016 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by montelikast montelikast wrote:

thanks pschlute, maybe then I can't to change my traffic

[/QUOTE]

Yes you can.

Import a test airline and create SEQM as a valid airport in UT. Then delete the test airline as instructed in the manual and assign SEQM instead of SEQU

Decompile any of your flightplans that contain Ilopango and replace the airport code with MSLP.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote montelikast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-08-2016 at 2:35pm
thanks pshutle one more time, I make all that you tell me, I valided SEQM in UT, but when the schedule traffic landed , in few seconds dissapears of the runaway, and others parking traffic dissapear too in their schedule time.

Thanks a lot in advance if somebody can help me
pschlute View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pschlute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2016 at 4:02am
Check the AFCAD for SEQM. Not enough parking spaces or no taxiways will cause those problems.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote montelikast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2016 at 7:43pm
ok I'm going to check the Afcad for SEQM
Thanks pschlute

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote montelikast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-11-2016 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by pschlute pschlute wrote:

Check the AFCAD for SEQM. Not enough parking spaces or no taxiways will cause those problems.
Fixed this problem, the AFCAD for SEQM needed link betwwen parking and taxiways and solved!!
Traffics landed and take off no problem

Thanks soo much pschutle

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic