Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic (Classic Version) Forums > Technical Support For FS9 and FS2002
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

FS9 Spring/Summer 07 Assignments

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FS9 Spring/Summer 07 Assignments
    Posted: June-22-2007 at 10:49pm
Since there are currently two different schedules out there, lets keep the Assignments related posts to the relevant schedule.  This post will be for the FS9 schedules.  This thread should only be about questions about assignments, other issues should be addressed in a different post.

The new schedule is available here.
EDDT-Sebi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EDDT-Sebi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2007 at 8:11am
Hello,
I understand not! So, What is "Avia Air" TU154 (3R), please show picture or repaint of TU154?
Thanks

Sebastian

I am deaf. Though i try my very best
my linguistic possibilities are limited:
i will make mistake
hanstatdg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hanstatdg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2007 at 10:41am
Avia Air is also known as Vladivostok Air.

There is a texture HERE for the TU154B-2 model by ViKtor Schacht HERE.
David Hanstater
Administrator.
Iskender View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iskender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2007 at 3:24pm

Aero Flight= Grant Aviation (IATA: GS), Alaska

Air Mali International= Clickair (IATA:XG-ICAO:CLI), Spain

EDDT-Sebi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EDDT-Sebi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2007 at 6:47pm
Originally posted by hanstatdg hanstatdg wrote:

Avia Air is also known as Vladivostok Air.

There is a texture HERE for the TU154B-2 model by ViKtor Schacht HERE.

Very thanks! I work hart by UT, one more! Aerotransporte de Carge Union TU154? Maybe AeroUnion?

Sebastian

i will make mistake
Craig View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2007 at 8:21pm
Ivoire Aero Service (XY) = Al Khayala

textures on avsim.com:
fspainter: al_khayala_a319.zip
evolveai: ev319cfm_khayala.zip
Craig View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2007 at 12:51pm
Xtra Airways (XP) B737-400 is no longer flying those routes.  These routes were flown by Xtra Airways for SkyValue out of Gary/Chicago.  SkyValue has stopped all flights until the winter, I think they are going to be a seasonal charter only???
Craig View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2007 at 4:16pm
I am almost 100% certain that the B737 assignment for Azerbaijan Airlines is actually at B733 operated by Air Baltic.  The B737 only operates one route into Riga International, and according to their site, the only flight from Baku is operated by Air Baltic.
Iskender View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iskender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2007 at 10:47am

Hi Sebastian

I think Tu154 Aerotransporte is Alrosa Myrni Air Enterprise. They have the same IATA code 6R.

Craig View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-04-2007 at 1:45pm
In the assignments for UTAir (listed in the new schedules as Air Orient) it shows them using a Yakovlev Yak 42.   They do not operate this aircraft.  I looked at their timetable and the timetable on their website and the flights listed as using the Yak 42 are operated with a TU134.
Craig View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-05-2007 at 12:44am
Avia Air (3R) is Gromov Air
Craig View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-11-2007 at 11:58pm
I have not yet seen this mentioned

Serendib Express (QL) is LASER

Serendib Express is an operator in Sri Lanka and from what I can find, they operate AN24s.  There are plans for them on AVSIM, but they are older and it has them flying Metroliners.

Craig View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2007 at 12:02pm
When doing some assignments and research, I found that Skyways (JZ) now only operates two types of aircraft, the Avro RJ100 and the Fokker 50.  The schedules have them still operating the Saab 340, Saab 2000 and the Jetstream 31.  I have replaced all three of these props with the Fokker 50.  I have verified this info with the Skyways website and Wikipedia.
masped View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote masped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2007 at 5:11pm

It looks like Skyways has started operating the Saab 2000 since the Wikipedia entry was last updated, as there are a number of photos from this year on Airliners.net of Skyways Saab 2000s, e.g.

http://www.airliners.net/open.file/1186612/M/

http://www.airliners.net/open.file/1211422/M/

I think the Saab 340s could be operated by Golden Air, as some of the routes and times tie up with the separate Golden Air entries in the schedules. The routes also match the Golden Air hubs as listed on Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Air

The Jetstream 31s are probably operated by Direktflyg, as they are a wholly-owned subsidiary of Skyways:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Direktflyg

Interestingly, according to the Directflyg website they are currently not operating any sceduled services, but will restart in August.

Matthew

Iskender View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iskender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2007 at 3:33am

From different sources:

I think Skyways is flying Saab 340, Fokker 50, Saab 2000, 1 Avro RJ100 leased from Malmö Aviation. And Jetstream 31 are retired. I will assign Saab 2000 to Jetstream cause they have four aircraft. 

Rmoco2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rmoco2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 3:35pm
Whats wrong with the US Airways Aircraft. I've Compiled the traffic file and The New US Airways Color Schemes will not show up in FS9.
Craig View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2007 at 9:33pm
Anybody know the fleet for Pamir Air?  All I can find is a DC10-15 and an AN12, and UT has them flying 737 and AN24.
Craig View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2007 at 6:41pm
For the AN24 assignments for Air Astana, assign a Tulpar AN24 to these routes.
Craig View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2007 at 8:32pm
While installing the EVAI repaints for the LAN group, I discovered that LAN Dominicana is actually LAN Argentina.
erict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-05-2007 at 1:21pm

Originally posted by Craig Craig wrote:

Anybody know the fleet for Pamir Air?  All I can find is a DC10-15 and an AN12, and UT has them flying 737 and AN24.

Apparently only 1 737:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pamir_Air

&

http://www.pamirairways.af/

No repaints

Eric Thornton - CX001
Flying Tigers Group
Craig View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-05-2007 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by erict erict wrote:

Originally posted by Craig Craig wrote:

Apparently only 1 737:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pamir_Air

&

http://www.pamirairways.af/

No repaints

I assigned an old B732 (I think it is an "ex-734" registration) to them and using an old picture found online, I repainted an AN12 for them as well.

EDDT-Sebi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EDDT-Sebi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-22-2007 at 5:23pm
Hello, again

I want compled without LAN Dominicana, i found not by Argentina, where is it? Country? I want off for LAN Dominicana, been of LAN Group!

Sebastian

EDIT: I found it, by Dominican Republik!

i will make mistake
EDDT-Sebi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EDDT-Sebi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2007 at 4:14am
Hello, again!

I understand not, where is repaint?

1. Djibouti Airlines (B737, AN24 and IL18)
    2. M/S Royal Airlines (B73F)

Pls help me..

Sebastian

i will make mistake
hanstatdg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hanstatdg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2007 at 5:03am
Djibouti Texture and model for AN24 can be found HERE.

B737 texture can be found HERE. You will need the ProjectAI model for this texture. If you don't know how to find the ProjectAI model and download and install it, please ask.

I can't find an IL18 for Djibouti. Can anyone else help?

Nor can I find anything for M/S Royal Airlines, which I believe is based in Pakistan.

David Hanstater
Administrator.
freson View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2007 at 12:09pm

Hi,

I'm not sure where I got the info from but as far as I know Royal Pakistan operates an 737-200 in an all white colourscheme so any all white 737-200 will do.

The Air Djibouti assignments are a mystery for me as well.

Fred

siuav8r View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siuav8r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2008 at 12:52pm
Skyway Airlines/Midwest Connect operating B-1900's and D328J's will be ceasing operations in early April, to be taken over by Skywest Airlines using CRJ-200's. Skywest already does some of the flying, but will now be doing all of it. Reassign if you wish!
Tim
Ruahrc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ruahrc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2008 at 2:47am
So I finally got around to reformatting my PC, and reinstalling FS9. Although I preserved all of my AI Aircraft, I decided to wipe out my old UT assignments and go through and update them this time around. Most of the downloading will be unnecessary as I have already downloaded 2000+ repaints, most of it is going to be phasing out old-color liveries and including new ones.

These are from a stock install of UT, and then an update to the latest schedules.

I just got through the Fokkers, here is what I found: (Quite a lot had changed from back when I initially installed the Fokker jets, maybe over 2 years ago!)

F100 (FMAI)-
Air Burkina: I used Burkina Airlines F28-4000 (FMAI)
Alisea Airlines: I see no evidence that they ever had/used F100's. I subbed in a 733 (AIA)
Avianca: The only avianca F100 I find is one with the "Operated by SAM" sticker on it
Balkan Airlines: Defunct airline? No paints found
Bonairexel: Now Dutch Antilles Express (FMAI has a paint)
China Airlines: China owns Mandarin which used to have F100's. They have since retired them for new Embrarer 190's/195's. The China Airlines F100 schedules match what the Mandarin F100's used to run.
Compangie Aerienne du Mali: ?? No paints found
Flybe: Flybe's F100 is leased by Girjet, use Girjet paint
Iran Aseman: Only paint I can find is for FMAI F28-3000
Mandarin Airlines: As with China Airlines, these have been replaced with E190/195's.
Transportes Aereos del Microsur: Only paint available is TAM Standard paint, not the microsur stickered one that exists in real life.

Fokker 28.Fellowship (FMAI):
Air Niugini: I had both a F28.3000 and 4000 repaint so I used both here
Inter Air: Their last F100 I think is not used anymore, leave blank
Pelita Air: Found both F28.4000 and F100 repaint, used both

Fokker 50 (PAI/FSP):
Blue1's F50 is leased from Skyways Express, use their paint
Dinar Lineas Aereas S.A.: ?? No paint found
Mandarin Airlines: Again they phased out their F50's for E190/195's
Trans Atlantic Airways: ?? No paint found

Fairchild FH.227
Atlantic Airlines de Honduras: FH.227 is the same as F27. Use Atlantic Airlines Honduras paint by Hernan for Dee Waldron's F27.

That should cover all the Fokkers. I will try to put up other airline models as I work through them. Long ways to go! (ugh).

Ruahrc
Ruahrc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ruahrc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2008 at 1:31am
Worked my way through the BAe 146/AvroRJ serires today...

BAe 146-100:
Siem Reap Airways International: No repaint found?

BAe 146-200:
Asian Spirit: Only find a 146-100 repaint, substitute in
Lufthansa Cityline: This plane flies under the Lufthansa Regional livery, not a Eurowings livery. Only paint available is with Cityline titles not Eurowings

BAe 146-300:
Compangie Aerienne du Mali: No paint available?
flyBe: These are being phased out for E195's. Still a few around though.

BAe 146 all pax models:
Icelandair: Invalid entry? One of those UT old-equipment bugs.
Ghadames Air Transport: no repaint found
Viaggio Air: Last known to be using a lease from Hemus Air. Photographic evidence of this as 2005, that's as recent as I could tell.

(Don't forget the BAe 146 Freighter of Austrailian Air Express, both 100F and 300F)

AvroRJ100:
Atlantic Airways Faroe Islands: use 146-200

AvroRJ70/RJ85/RJ100:
Scot Airways: They use an aircraft leased by Titan Airways, use Titan Airways repaint

Ruahrc
masped View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote masped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2008 at 4:34pm

Ruahrc,

For the Fokkers:

Alisea Airlines should be Master Airways (also IATA code FZ) who used a Montenegro Airlines F100:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master_Airways

Balkan Airlines is Belle Air (also IATA code LZ):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belle_Air

Dinar Lineas Aereas was FlyAsianExpress, now Air Asia X, (also IATA code D7):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FlyAsianXpress#FlyAsianXpress

Trans Atlantic Airlines is Air Astana (also IATA code KC):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Astana

For the BAe146 it's Air Iceland, not Icelandair, although it appears they no longer have a 146. Repaint:

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=67487

Matthew

Ruahrc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ruahrc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2008 at 7:47pm

Excellent research, Matthew!

Re: the Air Asia X Fokker 50, I don't see any evidence that Air Asia X has any F50's, and I am pretty sure that this should be assigned a MASWings F50 repaint as they appear to have taken over the F50's from FlyAsiaExpress.

Also looks like both Master Airways and Belle Air are leasing F100 from Montenegro airlines, although Master Aiways has apparently stopped operating, so leave that entry blank still I guess.

Ruahrc

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic