Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic 2 for FSX > UT2 Screenshot Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

UT2 for FSX Preview Pictures

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Halpern Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UT2 for FSX Preview Pictures
    Posted: May-05-2009 at 12:45pm

I think now is a good time to show new pictures of Ultimate Traffic II (or UTII or UT2 if you prefer).

These shots are taken using a gold beta version.

First at KATL, and next at KJFK... KATL is in the first post, KJFK in the second.

Steve Halpern

Flight One Software
Steve Halpern View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Halpern Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2009 at 12:56pm

Here is KJFK...

Steve Halpern

Flight One Software
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Halpern Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2009 at 1:19pm

Here are a few from the main interface...

Here is a reduced size image of the live database viewer. On my desktop, I can view very large live-animated maps. I can view details of any flight, or highlight certain map options, airlines, etc.

To see the map in its original size, click the link below. It is too large for the forum.

http://flight1.100megabyte.com/images/northeast.gif.

Steve Halpern

Flight One Software
c152flyboy View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote c152flyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2009 at 1:32pm
now that is what I've been waiting for,  Smile   very nice to see something right from the product.  i loved the last pic of KJFK with all the traffic lining up for take off.  
Hernan1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hernan1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2009 at 3:47pm

Wow!. Great job Steve. It's been well worth the wait. Tongue

In most of my videos I try to plug in Ultimate Traffic within the credits:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWZGRhCoSbg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XprqADXQqRw

Delta is MY airline
ohdoc View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ohdoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2009 at 1:53pm

Agreed well worth the wait. That is one awesome shot of the Lufthansa 747 at JFK. You leave us hungry for more.

Well done Steve, and the rest ot the UT team. Now that I have system that doesn't stutter with FSX I hope that this product will not hit on the dreaded frames rates, but even if it does it will be worth it.

Tom Valley MD

Tom Valley Bethel, AK
PABE
bigmac72 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmac72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2009 at 7:13pm
When will this be available
Brian McErlean
bigmac72 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmac72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2009 at 7:38pm
Will this be available FS2004
Brian McErlean
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Halpern Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2009 at 8:11pm

Available hopefully very soon now.

It is FSX only. FSX does things that FS2004 does not. This allows for the all new version.

Steve Halpern

Flight One Software
blackheathbloke View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackheathbloke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2009 at 3:05pm

Fingers crossed you've made it much easier to add updated airline schedules in this version.

The last version was a bit of a fiddly affair.

hanstatdg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hanstatdg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2009 at 4:13pm
Yes, it will be easier, and no need to compile any more.
David Hanstater
Administrator.
bigmac72 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmac72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2009 at 5:54pm

Any updates yet

Brian McErlean
mbwlewis View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbwlewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2009 at 6:20am
Looks great! - -

I assume that all the aircraft models will have "exit" codes to connect them to FSX jetways? - it doesn't look like it in the pics.

Mark
capt sl View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote capt sl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2009 at 6:54am

from another topic :

In regards to the question about the jetways.  Ultimate Traffic 2 does have the exits defined so that the jetways will move.  Since this is a bit of a fps hog in FSX, I have added an option to the interface that will allow you to turn off the exits and that will prevent the jetways from moving.

Best of both worlds!  You can decide which you prefer.

Best Regards,

Tom Main
Flight One Software
mbwlewis View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbwlewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2009 at 8:36am
excellent! 
blackheathbloke View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackheathbloke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2009 at 9:38am

Originally posted by hanstatdg hanstatdg wrote:

Yes, it will be easier, and no need to compile any more.

Magic !!  Clap

ping2006 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ping2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2009 at 7:45pm

Hi steve,  I have just seen your article on Ultimate traffic 2 for FSX.

I can get plenty of traffic but it seems this software will not show schedules using the flight planner.

Please read my topic on this subject.  If you can assist in this matter it would be appreciated.

Paul
wegger View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wegger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2010 at 3:03am
Wow, Awesome Captures ! ClapClap
PlaneMan25 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlaneMan25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2012 at 11:42am
Nice Pictures
Sterling_Brenner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sterling_Brenner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-10-2013 at 10:14pm
great pics, steve. love the night shot.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic