Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic (Classic Version) Forums > Screenshot Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

VHHX - Old Hong kong International

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hanstatdg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: VHHX - Old Hong kong International
    Posted: July-31-2009 at 1:32pm
I discovered that I had the freeware 9Dragons scenery of VHHX (the old Hong Kong International) for FS2004. It was out of date, so I downloaded the latest version from flightsim.com and installed it. here's a dawn screenshot of the famous red & black chequerboard as this B757-200 of Continental lines up for the sharp turn to land:

Unfortunately, I found out too late that this scenery disables the 'new' VHHH, which no longer shows in FS2004. It wouldn't matter, except that it screws up UT for FS2004, because traffic can no longer find VHHH. The only solution was to reassign all traffic to VHHX, which I've done. So now all traffic goes to the 'old' Hong Kong International.

David Hanstater
Administrator.
jermac View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jermac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2009 at 3:42pm
Hi David, nice shot! I hereby offer a variation on this theme, with Fly Tampa's Kai Tak scenery in FSX, with UT2 (sorry for posting in the 'classic' forum). And, thank you for the AI files!

Jeroen

vhhx%20checkerboard%20approach_fsx
hanstatdg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hanstatdg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2009 at 5:20pm
That's a great shot. The FlyTampa scenery is better than the freeware 9dragons, which is for FS2004 only.

Also, looking at my screenshot, there are some missing textures.
David Hanstater
Administrator.
PlaneMan25 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlaneMan25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2012 at 11:45am
Great Shots
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic