Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic 2 for FSX > UT2 Screenshot Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

April 2010 UT2 Screenshot Winners!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: April 2010 UT2 Screenshot Winners!
    Posted: May-04-2010 at 3:26pm

Hello,

We would like to thank all those Ultimate Traffic 2 users who participated in the April Screenshot contest.  There were some great screenshots showing Ultimate Traffic 2 in action in various parts of the world.

Drum roll please......

The Winners are:

First Place - Medx421

Medx421 will receive a new CH Products Throttle Quadrant USB and a choice of a Flight1 Software CD Title (Apx. SRP $235.90).

Second Place - captainchris

captainchris will get their choice of two Flight1 CD titles (Apx. SRP $109.90).

Third Place - puerto0711

puerto0711 will get their choice of one Flight1 CD title (Apx. SRP $54.95).

Congratulations to all of our contest winners.  You have been notified via PM on how to redeem your prizes.  Look for more screenshot contests in the future for this and other Flight1 products.

Keep the Blue Side UP!

Jeff Smith --x-O-x--
Flight One Software
Sales Support
puerto0711 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puerto0711 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2010 at 5:22pm
Congratulations- Medx421 for the  First Place this shot is spectacular,  I made this shot  my computer wallpaper. You capture this shot at the right time and the right place.
medx421 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote medx421 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2010 at 6:06pm
Thank you so much Puerto.  Congratulations to you on your winning also.  There was some great competition out there this month.

Nick

skimmer View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skimmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2010 at 6:59pm
Nice work guys!!!!!!!!!Smile
hombrexp View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hombrexp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2010 at 9:49pm
Congrats to all the winners.  I especially love Medx421's submission, its now my desktop wallpaper on my new 24inch LCD widescreen!
captainchris View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captainchris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2010 at 1:43pm

Originally posted by puerto0711 puerto0711 wrote:

Congratulations- Medx421 for the  First Place this shot is spectacular,  I made this shot  my computer wallpaper. You capture this shot at the right time and the right place.

Yeah, I really like it! It's the best! Congratulations!

Chris

puerto0711 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puerto0711 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2010 at 7:37pm

I hope this contest encourage to all UT2 Guys to post nice pics, it is always appreciated evey photo posted here. As a matter of facts this is the best part of the forum.  If you capture a nice pic, post it.  Thanks

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic