Ultimate Traffic Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Traffic 2 for FSX > UT2 Screenshot Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Screen Shot Contest

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BatmanYZFr1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2011 at 3:11am
BatmanYZFr1 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BatmanYZFr1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2011 at 3:12am
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BatmanYZFr1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2011 at 3:14am
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BatmanYZFr1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2011 at 3:17am
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BatmanYZFr1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2011 at 3:19am
chewe View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote chewe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2011 at 10:26am
G'day from DownUnder

YBCS

T/O YBCS

Finals YBHM

YBBN

Imposter YBBN

YSCB TO LAND

Going around YSCB

I really enjoy viewing the UT2 Screenshot forum

puerto0711 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puerto0711 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2011 at 3:05pm
Hi Medx421, I just want to public give you my appreciation for the Tips you PM me.  I just came back home from traveling, I will start working on my settings this weekend.

Thanks
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puerto0711 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2011 at 3:07pm
What kin of plane is this?  The x plane?
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BatmanYZFr1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2011 at 4:33pm
Blackdog View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2011 at 4:35pm
Beer
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BatmanYZFr1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2011 at 4:39pm
Wow, some of these late entries look fantastic.  Made me give photoshop editing a try, but I see its gonna take some more learning and trail 'n' error.  Nice jobs.  Chewe, u should especially make a tutorial.
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puerto0711 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2011 at 7:12pm
The Price of Freedom
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puerto0711 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2011 at 10:31am
Landing at KLAX from Canada
flying98 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flying98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2011 at 3:04pm
whos the winner i want to know please
John Goodwin View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Goodwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2011 at 9:52am
THE CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED

AND THE WINNER IS by CHEWE with this FANTASTIC SHOT.

This is a great example of a Flight Simulator screenshot, full of action and detail well DONE CHEWE.

There were a load of other shots that came really close, but you let yourselves down by leaving the AIRCRAFT TAGS turned on or by having the PARKING BRAKE indication on in the shots....

Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BatmanYZFr1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2011 at 8:49pm
Definately the best shot out there. Awesome Congrats Chewe!!ClapBeer
flying98 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flying98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2011 at 9:03pm
good job chewie you deserved to win that is a nice screen shotWink
chewe View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chewe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2011 at 11:33pm
Oh WoW, i'm so excited you wouldn't believe, thank you everyone. 
I only started to seriously learn how to take worthy screenshots 'bout a couple of weeks or so ago whilst looking for a patch to UT2 SP2 june 1st date issue, after finding the patch i happened to see the UT2 screenshot forum which i perused and was so inspired by the shots, the locations and aircraft, i really wanted to learn to capture a moment from FSX.
Thanx to Medx421 for a post which mentioned the ENBSeries mod & your cfg, plus your awesome screenshots (the inspiration), thank you Batman and flying98 for your compliments and compositions (including Blackdog's, loved those), and puerto for your banter/humour at the start of this thread.
And thank you Ultimate Traffic 2, for an awesome FSX add-on and Flight1 for an excellent community and opportunity.

Embarrassed
P5QPro Q9550 4GB RAM GTX285 2XSata HD Dual LCD HDTV 38"/Benq 21" Dual boot Vista64/XP Pro FSX FTX UT2 REX OD FS2Crew
John Goodwin View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Goodwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-14-2011 at 12:04am

Sure you did not miss any thank you's out "chewe"?

I thought there were lots of exceptional shots in the contest, but yours just "jumped out" at me. The Winning shot was by far the best of your entries.

One thing that tended to spoil some peoples fantastic entries, for me anyway is leaving the aircraft tags left turned on, CHEWE'S entry did not have them on nor did it have any FLIGHT SIMULATOR borders or text making it look like a photo rather than a screenshot.

Just to mention a couple of entries that were really close in my opinion. In no particular order:-

"Flying 98" with his SWA Ground shot of CALIFORNIA ONE
"BatmanYZFr1" with his shot of the Del Riley Airways B747 with a Cessna 208 and B737 flying in the background
"Puerto0711" with his Air Canada Airbus just after touch down
medx421 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote medx421 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-14-2011 at 1:23am
Strong work Chewe...You make simming look goooood!!!

Nick

Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puerto0711 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-14-2011 at 6:12am
Great Shot.  Congratulations!!!!!  I knew Chewe was going to win with one of the shots but I had my doubt of because the blurry on must of the shots.
Blackdog View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-14-2011 at 7:37am
Thought that the winner would come from that series of shots... good job Clap
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puerto0711 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2012 at 7:30pm
Its the time of the year to start collecting Screenshots?????
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic